lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2007

I want what I want

I want to talk about happiness and well being, about those rare, unexpected moments when the voice in your head goes silent and you feel at one with the world. I want to talk about the early December weather, about harmony and blissful repose, about the peaceful easy feeling and the birds darting around us. I want to talk about the benefits of sleep, about the pleasures of food and alcohol, about what happens to your mind when you reach the climax. I want to talk about the days we spent together, about the thoughts we thought and the dreams we dreamed.
I want to remember it all. If all is too much to ask, then some of it. No more than some of it. Almost all. Almost all, with blanks reserved for the missing parts...

I want what I want and I want it with you.

S


- Gracias por abrazarme más a menudo -

No hay comentarios: